28 December 2015

Writer and Gamer



Hello Folks,

Some of you may know me from my Sims 4 Blog, "Jen's Storyboard", which I created for fun writing. This new blog has been created for my novels and manuscripts as a serious writer and aspiring author. The writing you will read here are Short stories, poetry and novels that I have been working on for several years.

I'm a dreamer who follows her dreams. I have been married for almost 43 years to a wonderful man who I met at high school. I am a part-time Resource Based Learning teacher and enjoy many things including Playing computer games both RPG and Sims.Drawing pets' portraits, doing cross-stitch, scrap-booking both digital and hand. Of course writing novels, short stories and poetry are high on my priority list also. I have a sample of my novels here.

 I am very proud of both my sons who have given my husband and I six beautiful grandchildren, 3 boys and 3 girls.

I'm a dreamer who follows her dreams and believe that if you want something enough and are pro-active about actioning some of those dreams, as well as never giving up, things will happen for you.





2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog this is...thank you for sharing your beauty with the World.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your comment is most appreciated.

      Delete

Hi there,

Please provide constructive criticism and add how you like the read.

Blog Archive